€55000 - €65000 per annum
seit 9 Monaten
Software Development Manager - Malta - Permanent - Open to relocation
We are currently working with a leading telecoms company who provide Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks.
They are looking for a talented, dedicated individual to join as part of the technology management team. you should enjoy working in an energetic team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to deliver the required tasks and projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values.
- Provide leadership, direction, and strategy for a growing software development section
- Establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon the development teams, ensuring quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base
- Establish the organizational capacity needed to execute on strategy
- Recruit and train new developers
- Minimum of 4 years of management/leadership experience in a software development and/or other technology related organizations
- Must have at least 10 years experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products.
- Experience building and supporting high-volume, enterprise grade products that require high availability and quick issue response
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, project/team leader and/or development manager
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry will be considered as an Asset
- Experience managing teams in different geographical locations
- Experience working with Third party software houses as an extension to the inhouse development team