seit 4 Monaten
*Embedded C* AUTOSAR* Embedded Linux* Some/IP* Ethernet* AURIX Tricore*
Are you a Software Architect who is looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about Embedded Systems and Embedded Software? We are looking for a Software Architect to join our client in Berlin to work on future-oriented projects in the automotive industry.
- Working on the future software architecture for vehicles, from creating and analysing the architecture and concepts in the aquisition phase to the final roll-out phase
- Finding, analysing and debugging the bugs in the Software Architecture
- Working closely with key stakeholders - building up a strong relationship in the project aquisiton phase, advising them of the best customer solutions, and adapting architecture solutions based on their needs
- Managing the requirements analysis and communicating with the customer and internal departments
- Working in an agile environment to oversee the technical alignment of the project
- Mentoring more junior developers and architects in the team
- A completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field and have already gained several years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with multicore designs, ideally with AURIX Tricore
- Excellent knowledge in C and embedded software architectures
- Knowledge and experience with automotive platforms, standards and protocols (AUTOSAR Adaptive & Classic, Embedded Linux, Hypervisor, ETHERNET, SOME/IP, and Safety/Security)
- Fluent English (ideally knowledge of German)
If you're interested in receiving more information, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.