Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
seit 4 Monaten
**SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER** **PERMANENT** **COPENHAGEN**
An exciting opportunity with a major retailer is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join their team in the Copenhagen area on a permanent basis. This position will be working for a leading supermarket helping to set direction for a dynamic and challenging integration team, developing and automating a future-proof infrastructure.
Details of the position:
Role: Site Reliability Engineer
Location base: Denmark, Copenhagen area
Start date: April 2021
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher, Terraform, Docker.
- Experience with programming & teamwork
- IT educational background as computer scientist, Engineer, Cand. IT or similar
- Developing & Automating a future proof infrastructure
- Continued development of infrastructure to ensure the best applications are used for the job
- Working with FaaS (Function as a Service), API management, improving monitoring and logging
- Services in Application Integration
Ideal but not required:
- Knowledge of Java, Golang, Powershell, CI/CD
- Knowledge of mentoring & logging
If this is you, please apply ASAP or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience, for a fast-track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.