£60000 - £70000 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - Insurance - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Senior System Administrator who will be part of a team of 10 engineers, responsible for the day-to-day management, operation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure (e.g. data centres, servers, storage, cloud) globally.
This role will interact with various IT teams across the company (approx. 3500 users), within an ITIL service environment. Reporting to the Global Infrastructure Manager and acting as the go to in their absence.
- Working with Infrastructure Manager to improve and implement internal processes.
- improve availability and performance of servers, storage, and backup solutions within the Data Centres or Cloud solutions
- Taking ownership and management of escalated calls from the Service Desk.
- Install, configure and maintain server operating systems.
- Experience Ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up. Perform restores of data as and when requested.
- Provide Tier III/other support as requested Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- knowledge of/ Experience with Service Now.
- Knowledge of server operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, System Administration, and Windows Terminal Server).
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Knowledge of EMC products - EMC VNX, Data Domain and Avamar.
- Experience building and maintaining Virtual environments (VMWare)
- PowerShell scripting Skills
- Server Hardening and vulnerability patching skills including using SCCM and other patching tools.
- Experience/ Knowledge of working with and managing O365, Microsoft Azure & MDM Solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.