mehr als 1 Jahr
For one of our customers in the retail sector we are searching for a Senior Solution Manager (m/w/d) in Munich.
You would be responsible for analysing and refining the demand specification of the business units Demand Management and Supply Network Planning in order to deliver relevant technology service to the business.
- In charge of the development of rationale and performing scoping assessments, as well as to develop requirements based on the demand specification.
- Close collaboration with the IT department in fact with the Business Relationship Manager, as well as external partners that are providing IT Services for the organisation
- Responsible to design current and future applications for Demand and Supply Planning
- You will lead projects or sub-projects, furthermore you will be the application owner of Demand and Supply Planning
- You act as applications owner for all Demand and Supply Network Planning (SAP APO) with the components: Demand Planning (SAP DP), Supply Network Planning (SAP SNP), Core Interface (SAP CIF)
- Define requirements that will determine an estimation of time, cost and resources
- Work with external partners in order to suggest high level technical solutions
- Coaching of team members in the area of DP and SNP
- Develop project estimates (costs, timeline) for the development of the technical solution as an input for the overarching business case
- Ensure that the relevant stakeholders from Demand Management and Supply Planning are involved in new services and/or major upgrades (e.g. new release updates) to existing services
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, finance, economics, IT or an equivalent degree
- Consulting or industry experience in the IT environment
- Affinity for the fashion industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge in SAP IBP (IBP S&OP; IBP Demand; IBP Response & Supply) beneficial
- Basic SAP ABAP or other programming skills are a plus
- Project management skills are beneficial
- Understanding of integration of supply chain applications in the overall application landscape
- Deep knowledge in SAP related solutions is beneficial
- You should have experience with the following components: Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning (SAP APO DP/SNP) ; Core Interface (CIF) and SAP IBP (S&OP; Demand; Response & Supply)
- Knowledge of the relevant process landscape: Planning to Pay
- Able to think analytical and communicate with clients on a business level
- Experience in working with 3rd party IT service provider
- Experience of functional solution development and documentation
- Experience in analysing and breaking down problems by using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Traveling shouldn't be a problem and you should be familiar with a intercultural business environment
- English is required - another language is a plus
In case of interest please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.