seit 11 Monaten
For an international technology client in Munich we are currently searching for a (Senior) Solution Architecture Manager (m/w/x).
- Development and management of the company-wide IT architecture
- Professional and disciplinary team management of Solution Architects, as well as coordination and management of Solution Design and national or international architecture activities
- Coordination and control of suppliers for architectural services (adequate controlling, planning and commissioning, tracking of supplier KPIs)
- Definition and documentation of architectural changes and architecture compliance
- Planning and implementation of measures for ongoing quality improvement and efficiency improvement, also in cooperation with other departments, including the identification of synergy effects
- Development and securing of the company system architecture
- Completed university degree in computer science or in a similar field
- 5+ years professional experience in the field of solution architecture, ideally within the TMT industry. Practical experience in the areas of IT architecture, design and / or planning would be advantageous
- Disciplinary management experience as well as project management experience in larger technology projects
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with practical experience in the implementation of networks and IT solutions
- Fluent English skills, Germany would be hugely advantageous
For consideration please send your CV to tomf @venquis.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information. We look forward to your application!