€75000 - €120000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS
mehr als 1 Jahr
We are currently searching for multiple (Senior / Lead) Software Engineers for one of our boutique, Tier 1 consultancy clients.
You will develope advanced software solutions working hand in hand with other consultants and clients, using your technical knowledge and business acumen as well as your highly analytical and conceptional skills. You will have the opportunity to work on both national and international client projects at the very highest level and across multiple sectors.
This is fantastic opportunity to build up your portfolio by working with one of the best brands in the market, with cutting edge technologies, as well as being exposed to highly challenging Advanced Analytics and IT/ Digital Transformation projects on a global scale.
* You develope advanced software solutions for a maintainable software and work hands-on throughout the whole software development life cycle
* You solve complex analytical problems and develope complex analytic models
* You are a mentor for more junior developers
* You optimize computational efficiency of software design and algorithms
* You work closely together with clients and consultants
* Using your experience, you provide thought leadership to software solutions
* You have a Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
* You have 2+ years of experience in software development and analytic software programming
* You have a very good knowledge of infrastructure and coding
* You are familiar with the management of relational and non-relational data structures
* You have a very good knowledge of SQL and Spark or Hadoop
* Cloud Technologies, Deep Learning and Machine Learning experience are a bonus
* You have a strong analytical mindset
* You speak business fluent German and English
For consideration please send us your CV/ Project list as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call +49 (0)89 2109 3902 for more information.