City of London, London
seit 5 Monaten
Senior Project Manager - Insurance - Big 4 - Consultancy - Target Operating Model - Change Management - London
Our client is a huge and innovative name in the London Insurance market, they are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to come in and implement change management strategies and plans for a large operating model change. You will support change initiatives to meet objectives on time and on budget. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager to lead an exciting and very hands on piece of work!
- Work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Extensive experience in a Manager/Senior manager role within operational projects
- Experience with leading medium to large projects independently and working within bigger programmes.
- Target Operating Model, Process / Business change approaches such as Lean, Six Sigma.
- Proven experience in a Big 4 Consultancy and an insurance environment.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.