£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Excellent Package
etwa 2 Jahre
There are a number of key in-house developed (.NET) systems that support underwriting and modelling activities. It will working closely with users to implement medium/large sized changes to existing applications as well as building new applications.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience working in a similar senior developer role within the financial services industry
- Excellent understanding of Object Orientated Analysis and Design and Component analysis.
- Solid skills in database and application design and development
- Software Development methodologies (Agile & Waterfall etc)
- Experience in best practice software development and system architecture
- Degree educated with strong Mathematics background
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Interest in software development process and introducing new methodologies and tools
- Insurance industry specific business knowledge (preferred)
- Good understanding of networking technologies and principles.
- Good understanding of Software Configuration Management strategies and tools.
- .NET 4.5 & 4.6 (C# incl WPF, WCF, EF)
- Multithreading, TPL, Async
- Prism4, mvvm, TDD
- SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016
- Excel VBA
- SOA, Web Services, REST API, JSON, Docker Container
- Cloud, Azure fabric