City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + package
seit 6 Monaten
Senior .NET, AngularJS Developer, Asset Management
We are buidling a bespoke internal trading platform that we are looking to roll out across the business. We need experienced Software Engineer's to build and deliver this project. The role will be full stack with a focus on the user interface using Angular.
- Deliver one or more applications/features, taking into account prescribed standards and patterns.
- Be involved in the creation of accurate estimates for planned work going into Sprints.
- Ensure that Development is delivered within quality guidelines
- Be able to work with little or no oversight and also to oversee work of junior or apprentice developers.
- Work with BAs and the Product Owner to take requirements and break them down into Epics, Stories. Design and document solutions.
- Write and assign development sub-tasks to less experienced members of the team, monitoring progress against plan and estimates
- Ensure that developments are transitioned effectively into support teams.
- Provide 3rd line support, as appropriate, leading the investigation of production issues and being proactive in preventing their repeat.
- Skills Required
- Strong C#/.NET (4.6+, .NET core 2.0+)
- Testing Frameworks: NUnit,SpecFlow or similar
- Testing Methodologies: TDD/BDD
- Version Control; Git and/or SVN
- RESTful Services / Json
- Strong SQL and RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server/PostgreSQL)