seit 3 Monaten
**SENIOR MENDIX CONSULTANT - CONSULTANCY - LOW CODE - UTRECHT - FLUENT DUTCH NEEDED**
Check this out, Senior Mendix developer. You get a job with content. Work that matters, such as:
- developing complex integrated platforms that simplify and improve our customers' business processes.
- thinking along and brainstorming with the customer and analyzing what is needed: you see opportunities and possibilities.
- managing the developers on the projects and guiding the juniors and mediors in the team.
What does this look like in concrete terms?
Within a team of Mendix specialists, including a number of experts and a Mendix MVP, you work closely together on various projects at various customers. You are also an expert or have the ambition to become one. Mendix has no secrets for you. You are used to handling complex and challenging functionalities. You think about a transparent and clear architecture in which you implement, test and integrate smart technological solutions according to the specific wishes of the customer. You are responsible for the complete software architecture. Examples of a number of projects are, for example, an app that stimulates sales at the dealers to sell more cars or an application that ensures that the finance department of a factory knows who has left the deposits. (and sends an invoice if they don't come back) This is all work that is relevant to our customers that often also affects us as a consumer. Would you like to leave an unforgettable impression?
Our client makes custom applications with Mendix, which increases the effectiveness of organizations. Mendix guarantees flexibility, speed and stability, with the robustness of a standard solution. Thanks to the model-driven platform, applications are modeled visually instead of programmed in code. The profit? Realizing functional applications in a short period of time because IT and business work closely together.
They are an organization with more than 25 different companies in 1 ecosystem. With more than 1,750 colleagues, we improve our customers' critical business processes with technological solutions. We work together when possible and have the right people at the table at the right time. Experts in their field, who complement each other, keep each other sharp and view challenges from different perspectives. That's where our strength lies. Courage and entrepreneurship help us in this. We achieve the best result with the occasional firework display. That is our approach. Yours too? Then as a Mendix developer you are at the right place.
WE STILL MISS YOU
You can be recognized by your vast knowledge of Mendix and your weakness for cool games. Do people think you are a thinker? Or a doer? May be both, because there must be a difference. You are mainly driven and innovative for this position. There are plenty of others already, so stay yourself. That's all we ask. However, as a senior Mendix developer you of course understand things, including:
- IT software, architecture, system integration and UX.
- IoT, RPA, Process Mining, BI, Big Data, AI, devops and management.
- experience with the Agile Scrum method.
- For this position you have at least a HBO or WO diploma in Technical or Business Informatics or a technical study with IT interfaces. You also have more than 4 years of experience as a Mendix Consultant, developer or engineer or as a Low Code architect. A certificate for Mendix Advanced. If you are already certified for Mendix Expert, that is a bonus.
APPRECIATION FOR YOUR WORK
In this role you will receive a contract for 32-40 hours per week. Because we trust that you will excel as a medior Mendix developer, we offer a contract for an indefinite period with on top (based on a full-time employment contract):
- a salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- a lease car, telephone and laptop.
- a bonus scheme is part of the deal.
- many opportunities to develop knowledge through courses, training and education.
- flexible working hours and working from home options.
- monthly extensive drinks with band or DJ in our cloud bar on the 22nd floor.
- weekly in our cloud bar a moment to socialize with IT colleagues from the ecosystem and your own business.
- opportunities to exercise with colleagues.
- daily fresh organic lunch.
- a dart board, football and table tennis tables to relax in between work.