etwa 1 Jahr
For an international technology client in Munich we are currently searching for a (Senior) Manager IT Strategy (m/w/x).
- Disciplinary management of a team of 5-7 employees
- Define the long term company-wide technology strategy
- Identify relevant technology trends and innovations and conduct cost assessment
- Analyse and visualise data for senior management and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional development and operational teams
- Challenge current structures and technical solutions
- Completed master degree in computer science or a similar technical field
- At least 3-5 years working experience in technology strategy, either within a consultancy or in the TMT industry
- Extensive disciplinary management experience of technology teams
- Extensive understanding of the IT value chain and technology trends
- Excellent analytical capabilities as well as presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle of complex IT systems as well as practical experience in lean and agile process models
- Complete English fluency, German would be hugely advantageous
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information. We look forward to your application!