Amsterdam, North Holland
seit 6 Monaten
**Senior Low-Code Developer - Amsterdam (remote) - Mendix - Low code - Consultancy - Permanent - Dutch Speaking Required**
Our client a fast-growing business and technology consultancy organization that helps leading companies improve and digitize their operational processes. We work with over 300 enthusiastic colleagues in the Netherlands, UK and Germany. The team consists of driven IT professionals with a passion for technology. These IT professionals deliver deep technology expertise, design, develop and manage innovative business solutions using low-code, RPA, iBPM, analytics and cloud platforms, and help organizations build future-proof information and application architecture to to realize maximum value for the organization.
As a Senior Low-code Developer you combine the role of IT consultant with that of application developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to implement and manage high-quality IT solutions, such as mobile apps, business applications and workflow systems, in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team. We work with modern cloud platforms, such as Mendix and Microsoft Power. As a Senior Low-code Developer you specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms and you have a technical role in pre-sales and delivery processes.
You will work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We like to go the extra mile for a good result and high quality. This provides solutions that make a difference for a satisfied client and satisfied end users. For this we are looking for top people with a passion for IT and technology and with good communication and analytical skills.
- Design, develop and test innovative low-code solutions in an agile way
- Coordination with client and end users about specifications, design and end product
- Leading technical role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in working with and applying one or more development platforms
- Completed technical university or higher professional education with university thinking and working level
- At least 2 years of work experience as a low-code specialist / application developer
- Strong in a team with good communication and analytical skills
- Advanced certification and hands-on experience with one or more of the before mentioned platforms or technologies
What do you bring?
In addition to the core values, you have a can-do mentality and you are motivated to go the extra mile for a satisfied customer and high quality. In addition to the required IT skills, affinity or experience with:
- Model-driven software engineering, Rapid Application Development
- Agile/scrum of DevOps
- Application, information or integration architecture
- Young, ambitious environment with a great working atmosphere.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility.
- Structured coaching from your own mentor and daily supervisor.
- Training and certification on the latest technology platforms.
- Working on appealing and innovative solutions at renowned companies.
- Events and drinks with your new colleagues.
- Excellent working conditions (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone).