München (80636), Bayern
€50000 - €80000 per annum
seit 6 Monaten
For one of our international insurance clients we are currently searching for a Senior IT Service Support Analyst (m/f).
- Deliver 2nd Line Service Desk support (break / fix problems and service requests) effectively and in accordance with agreed strict service levels, standards and processes, working remotely and locally with business users to take ownership of problems through to resolution.
- Escalate issues which are beyond the jobholder's technical capability or resource capacity in an effective manner to optimise the quality of service provided to the business.
- Work with other IT Service Desk staff and 3rd Line infrastructure and application support teams effectively to ensure that excellent end-to-end IT support services are provided.
- Identify and take part in initiatives to improve the quality and effectiveness of the IT operational service.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key staff and managers in the business and in other teams within IT.
- Identify where knowledge can be shared with other IT Services staff to improve the effectiveness of IT Services, and help develop the knowledge and skills of others in the IT Services team.
- Ensure that assigned IT service incidents are managed effectively and root cause problem analysis is undertaken where appropriate to reduce the number and severity of future operational incidents.
- Undertake service analysis, proactive service monitoring or project activities as assigned.
- Be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in German and English
- Have extensive experience of providing IT support in a similar role.
- Have a good understanding of IT operational support frameworks, including incident management, problem management, change control, service level measurement and reporting. An understanding of or qualification in ITIL would be an advantage. MCSE certification is desirable.
- Be self-motivated with a "can do" attitude in responding to the challenges presented by front-line IT support.
- Have experience in implementing improvements to IT operational support services and in installation and configurations.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a knowledge and experience of the financial services sector (although this is not essential).
- Be professionally presented with strong customer-facing skills, and the ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers at all levels.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.