City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus and benefits
fast 2 Jahre
Key responsibilies of this role is to:
- Proactively monitor both internal and external customer IT infrastructure services including hardware and software components and identify operational issues as early as possible.
- Resolve problems as identified through monitoring or escalated by the ServiceDesk and other IT staff in accordance with agreed procedures, standards and Service Levels and in a way to minimise business disruption.
- Ensure that all Infrastructure components (hardware, software and Cloud) are maintained at levels to best protect the IT Operational service.
- Plan and execute preventative maintenance activities to improve operational resilience.
- Maintain IT Security Policies and Processes and ensure IT Security Processes and Controls are complied across IT and the company.
- Plan, manage and undertake projects to deliver new Network and Security infrastructure services such as to meet agreed objectives. Such projects will be under the direction of IT management.
- Manage all assigned projects in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Experience in the following technologies - Virtualisation and SAN technologies - VMWare, Nimble; Networking - LAN and WAN, VLAN's and Cisco; Security firewall - CheckPoint and Cisco ASA; Zerto, VMTurbo.
- Cloud experience - a good understanding of cloud concepts and experience of IaaS through Azure or iLand as well as SaaS, PaaS.
- Microsoft technologies, Windows 2012 R2 and Windows 2016. MCSE preferred.
- Maintain software or hardware knowledge of products or solutions that are potentially of use to the organisation.