seit 27 Tagen
We specialise in placing mid to senior level experts into cross-sector positions within the areas of IT, Digital Transformation and Data Analytics. Due to a rapidly increasing business portfolio we are now looking to grow our internal research and candidate generation function.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with a Senior Consultant / Business Manager to generate a consistent flow of active as well as passive candidates for existing vacancies in our portfolio.
- Contacting potential candidates through various sources (telephone / social media / job boards) and pre-screening them to establish initial interest.
- Interviewing candidates and pitching new career opportunities in both face to face meetings and over the phone.
- Supporting the entire end-to-end recruitment process until making successful placements.
- Taking part in networking events and job fairs to promote our company.
- Taking part in business development briefings with clients when required, i.e. taking vacancy requirements regarding new staffing needs.
- Staying up to date with relevant trends within the Business Transformation, Digitalisation and Data Analytics markets.
- Previous research, sales or recruitment experience preferred.
- Excellent German and advanced English language skills.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to deal with various tasks at once.
- Strong interest in our area of specialisation (Data Analytics, Digital Transformation).
- On the job training academy.
- Competitve basic salary and uncapped commission.
- Company events, incentives and trips (Barcelona, Nice, Faro, Las Vegas in the last 4 years!).
- Flat hierarchies - highly approachable management team.
- Highly international team.
- Based on your personal career goals we offer tailored career progression opportunities into account / team management or sales leadership positions in multiple locations.
- Company share/option scheme.