€70000 - €100000 per annum
seit 6 Monaten
For a Nürnberg based client we are presently looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist (m/f).
As Data Scientists your tasks include building the analytic core of their data-driven products to support marketing decisions. Deliver innovative and prescriptive analytics on top of unique data sets - based on a state-of-the-art tech stack.
Tasks will include:
- Develop of end-to-end analytical approaches based on product concepts
- Plan, develop and implement machine learning models in proof-of-concepts and prototypes
- Manage and coordinate Projects including budget responsibilities
- Consult external and internal clients
- Present Data Science capabilities in client-facing situations, conferences and workshops
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field with a quantitative focus, PhD welcome but not required
- 3+ years of professional experience in quantitative data analysis, data science or related areas
- Experience in and/or strong interest in analytics in the (digital) marketing field
- Strong modeling skills and statistics knowledge is essential (machine learning, deep learning, econometric modeling)
- Expert skills in Python or R
- Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases, including SQL
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing environments and tooling
- Excellent professional communication skills (English, written and oral), German would be a strong plus
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on +49 89 2109 3906.