Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
mehr als 1 Jahr
One of our global clients, a Tier 1 Strategy Consultancy, is currently looking for a (Senior) Compliance Analyst (m/w/x) to join them in their offices in Frankfurt.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative environment whose goal it is to redefine the industry and have a real impact on business. You will be working with some of the best talent on the market and in direct collaboration with some of our well-established and well-known global clients.
This is a comprehensive role with a variety of responsibilities. You will be part of a growing and established team, working on different compliance-based projects and supporting our consulting team within Risk & Compliance.
- Consultation of internal and external clients across different industries (banking, automotive, medical companies, etc.) with a focus on Risk & Compliance topics. This will involve supporting clients on-site in order to gather requirements and develop solutions.
- Implementation of compliance processes into our clients' business processes.
- Management of non-financial risk.
- Development of thought leadership and digital compliance products.
- Stakeholder management.
- Master's Degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience within compliance (directly as part of a compliance department or compliance-based consulting experience)
- Client-facing capabilities - excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working within a heavily-regulated industry (such as banking, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Good Excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
- English and German (fluent)
If this has piqued your interest and you would like to know more, send your CV to email@example.com