City of London, London
etwa 2 Monate
For one of our FinTech clients in the heart of London we are currently searching for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Act as an internal BI subject matter expert and the go-to contact for all Business Intelligence related topics.
- Liaise with internal teams, offering insights on how collected data can be used to improve business decisions.
- Analyse requirements from business units and evaluate feasibility
- Deliver end to end BI solutions (prototype creation, mock-ups & conceptualization)
- Visualize data for internal teams
- Conduct internal reporting
- Offer Tableau training to colleagues when required
- Completed studies in a relevant field (statistics, computer science, economics, or similar)
- Multiple years work experience within the business intelligence field
- Good understanding of data warehousing as well as statistical programming
- Experience in data visualization and reporting
- Solid skills in Tableau as well as SQL. Knowledge of statistical tools such as SPPS, R or Stata would be a huge bonus
For consideration, please send your application documents (CV, earliest start date and salary information) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.