seit 12 Monaten
For one of our international consulting clients in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a (Senior) Analyst - IT & Digital Benchmarking - Insurance (m/f/x)
- Primarily focusing on the Insurance industry, you will work closely with client's IT departments to compare services offers to their competitors.
- Prepare benchmarking studies and deliver analysis in order to develop meaningful recommendations and solutions for clients
- Create suggestions on how clients can improve their products
- Develop ideas to incorporate digital trends and technologies to ensure that the best possible product is being offered
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (ideally in IT or business administration)
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience within the IT and digital space, ideally within a consulting environment
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services / Insurance industry
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Passion for benchmarking and digital transformation
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, up to 40% of the time
For consideration please send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.