£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive package
seit 6 Monaten
Security incidents support specialist - LONDON - 2nd level/ Tier 2 support
A global insurance client is currently looking to hire a permanent Security incidents support specialist to join their growing team based in Central London!
You will be responsible for ensuring that security events and vulnerabilities within the IS environment are monitored, analysed, and responded to in an appropriate manner, which will often include working with the broader technical teams to accomplish.
This position involves critical duties and responsibilities, which must continue to be performed during crisis situations, and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended hours of work.
* Min 3 years providing tier 2+ infrastructure support in a Wintel environment
* Strong understanding of security and network incident response protocols
* Windows operating systems (server and desktop) required
* Strong understanding of networking administration and troubleshooting (e.g. TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, and WiFi)
* Strong understanding of information security principles as it relates to system, network, internet security (i.e. ports, protocols, system hardening and system functions analysis)
Get in touch if you wish to discuss the role in further detail!