Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
50000kr - 65000.00kr per month
etwa 2 Monate
Role: SAP Integration Architect to look at continuous improvement across the global SAP landscape design solutions, align with the business architects and write functional specifications.
- Lead the Integration Solution architecture.
- Design and validate architecture for proposed solutions to ensure most efficient design, based on SAP best practices and aligned with overall project goals
- Responsible for mapping the business requirements to systems / technical requirement to ensure they are in line with Integration guidelines
- Develop and own Solution Architecture Integration guidelines and best practices
- Engagement with Project stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver Solution architecture for Integration across all patterns
- Evangelize the API led, pub sub approach and ensure re-usability across various projects
- Own the catalogue of all API's, Interfaces and jobs in the Integration space and ensure high level of re-usability
- Drive, inspire, engage team and stakeholders towards action
- Provide necessary technical expertise in resolution of development related issues focusing on root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - MBA desirable
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Importantly, be both keen problem-solver and expert communicator, able to keep the big picture in mind and work with diverse sets of stakeholders to create and deliver 'balanced' solutions, successful for all
- Solution Architecture experience across all Integration patterns - API, Real time Integration, Event broker / Advanced messaging, B2B EDI, Data Integration and File transfer
- Strong expertise in Integration with SAP ERP system (preferable S4 HANA)
- Handled complex Integration projects and led the Solution architecture
- Hands on experience in SAP Data Services
- SAP integration specialist with experience on multiple implementations