Sales Representative - Venquis - Leicester
At Venquis, we believe in doing things smarter, faster and better. We give our clients access to an amazing pan-European pool of transformation talent across digital technology in financial services, insurance, and industry & commerce.
Our Origination division is at the forefront of business development. In line with the Venquis global sales strategy, the sales team are responsible for generating new business opportunities across multiple verticals and countries as the first point of contact for new client engagement. Sales consultants are responsible for servicing the Client Solutions Team with a strong stream of qualified Vacancy leads and Business Appointments with client prospects in line with our ICP. The origination team is a high performance, innovative team that encourages entrepreneurial working.
Within this division, you will service and support our sales team around the world in a business that allows you to work from anywhere. You will have no barriers to where and when you can work, and ultimately help us to build the world’s leading change and transformation talent consultancy!
What you will do:
· Generate new business vacancy leads using various routes to market.
· Set up appointments with prospect client with our sales division in line with their sales strategy.
· Convert unqualified leads gathered by the delivery function into sales opportunities in line with set standard.
· Qualify inbound leads as sales opportunities.
· Map market and organisations to identify potential new clients.
· Lead rigorous research to identify key decision-makers.
· Leverage Venquis’ powerful network of company founders, executives, and industry leaders to establish connections to new customer accounts.
· Become an expert in our staffing solution, understand client roadmaps, objectives, challenges and begin initial pitch conversations to create buy in.
· Understand buying behaviours within client.
· Understand client roadmaps, objectives, challenges and pitch real time solutions
· Take ownership of relevant client and contact data. Supporting the Venquis data strategy by managing new and existing data efficiency.
· Work closely with IT to explore new tech solutions to drive the Origination function forward.
· Participate in the successful delivery of internal projects across sales, marketing, data and IT.
What we are looking for:
· Articulate with gravitas (credible in front of CXO)
· Energetic with a positive attitude
· Commercially intelligent
· Desire to succeed
· Resilience, perseverance and a positive attitude
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with remote work or eager to try it!
How we work:
We are a global workforce, our consultants can work from anywhere. We value open communication, so we encourage everyone at Venquis to work together across sales and delivery.
· We are team spirited – we build a positive, supportive, and inclusive culture across our business, all the time focused on delivering value to our customers.
· We are ambitious – for our clients, candidates and ourselves. Our mission: to become the world’s leading change and transformation talent consultancy!
· We travel sometimes to meet up and work together
· We are distinctive – We are clear about who we are, purpose is at the heart of what we do
· We are reassuring – We deliver excellence with integrity at every stage
Venquis provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have created an environment that allows for flexible work in order to support staff diversity and ensure a happy and healthy work-life.