Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
seit 5 Monaten
We are currently recruit for a retailer replacing 80% of their systems, software and infrastructure to create a stable, secure and future-proof technological platform. This role sits in the Store application team where their work and solutions impact the everyday workday for +38.000 colleagues, and they strive to create world class service, support and solutions to their shops.
Role: The Solution Architect role is responsible for the design of one or more Stores POS applications and services and is part of a solution development team.
We are looking for People with a software development background, within complex large-scale retail solutions, and which desires to move in a more design and functional spec direction.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in system design and architecture
* Fluent in English
* Experience with agile project methods
* Basic knowledge on ITIL processes is considered a plus but not a requirement
* A balanced mix of technical and business skills
* Experience working with multicultural partners
* Skilled in requirements gathering, task planning, solution design and implementation
* Skilled in Stores / POS applications architecture
* Experience with mobile solutions/APP's in complex technical environment is desireble
* Ability to create and communicate logical and technical design to developers
* Ability to communicate business impact of designed solutions to non-technical audiences
* Skilled in relational database systems and SQL
* Knowledge of software development tools and processes