£90000 - £105000 per annum + bonus + benefits
etwa 2 Monate
Project Manager, PM, Regulatory, MIFID II, GDPR, Brexit.
A Project Manager is required by a prestigious Investment Manager based in the City to join their practice on a permanent basis and run multiple regulatory projects simultaneously.
- Proven project management background in an asset management environment.
- Solid exposure to regulatory initiatives across financial services such as MiFID, GDPR, SMCR, FATCA, Brexit is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- The ability to roll your sleeves up and get a job done with absolute autonomy and confidence.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory developments pertaining directly to the investment function, as communicated by the SEC, FCA FSCA etc.
- Ability to perform a blended role as needed - business analyst/project manager/programme manager
- Degree or equivalent with finance/business/computing orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong problem-solving ability/logical thinker and highly numerate
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Must be organised and able to prioritize duties and responsibilities
- Strong personality, self-assured, self-confident and assertive
- A passion for change and a sense of real achievement based on delivery
- Ability to work in a team and potentially lead a mixture of IT and business resources.