£90000 - £105000 per annum + bonus + benefits
seit 3 Monaten
Project Manager, PM, Regulatory, MIFID II, GDPR, Brexit.
A Regulatory Project Manager is required by a prestigious Investment Manager based in the City to join their practice on a permanent basis and run multiple regulatory projects simultaneously.
- Proven project management background in the asset management industry.
- Solid exposure to regulatory initiatives across financial services such as MiFID, GDPR, SMCR, FATCA, Brexit is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- The ability to roll your sleeves up and get a job done with absolute autonomy and confidence.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory developments pertaining directly to the investment function, as communicated by the SEC, FCA FSCA etc.
- Ability to perform a blended role as needed - business analyst/project manager/programme manager
If you fulfil the requirements above and would like to be considered for the role, please apply now.