City of London, London
Up to £75000.00 per annum + package
seit 5 Monaten
The RAD developer will work closely with the front office Investment IT team to develop solutions to better analyse and report on their data. By working alongside the front office, the RAD developer will be able to quickly design and build solutions and make the data available for further analysis. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a market leading front office IT team. This person will gain a deep understanding of the business and how IT can partner with the business to produce better solutions.
- Querying data stores using SQL to produce data for further analysis.
- Creation of reports using Microsoft Access and proprietary reporting tools.
- Use of VBA and macros to help create Microsoft Office solutions for the clients, typically Microsoft Access or Excel solutions.
- Interface with main development team for larger development efforts or where a small application needs to scale to a larger one.
- RAD developer will document all activity performed on the front office desk.
- Microsoft Office VBA, macros
- Database experience especially SQL
- Asset management experience
- Understanding of front office processes
- Keen to use wider development tools if necessary