West London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
seit 11 Monaten
QA Engineer - Quality Assurance - Front End - Python
Join an innovative organisation that have developed an alogoythym based platform that can be used via your mobile, tablet or web. We're looking for someone who has a passion for technology, who has a background in all aspects of Quality Assurance. The role comes with home working and an opportunity to become a Key QA member part of a team of 25 engoneeers for our clients growing platform.
The culture is a fast-paced collaborative working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun. My client invest heavily in learning and development and have a true passion for quality to ensure every release brings value to their end users.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum or DevOps environment
- A fantastic understanding of, and experience with, a breadth of testing types and techniques (Ad-hoc, Regression, Exploratory, Risk-based)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test artefacts
- Experience with test and bug tracking tools (Clubhouse, Jira, TestRail, etc)
- Working experience of Front-end Automation test scripts in a BDD framework (Behave, Cucumber, Pytest, etc)
- Good analytical skills - Great understanding of business requirements and an ability to drive conversations around quality with developers and product owners
- Demonstrable experience in being a great team player, strong verbal and written communicator
- Proactive, self-organised, creative problem solver
- A genuine passion for quality, and a determination to follow issues through to resolution
- Experience working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Python or other programming languages
- Understanding of continuous integration practices within a project
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.