etwa 2 Jahre
For the analytics solutions department of one of our global asset management clients in the heart of Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Data Engineer with strong python skills.
- Design and operate a state-of-the-art data analytics platform.
- Use Python, SQL & C# to collect, extract and load data from a variety of different data sources.
- Liaise with and support high-level stakeholders and technical solution partners by providing access to high-quality and structured financial data-sets.
- Offer end to end data solutions, working closely with other technical teams.
- A minimum of 3 (ideally 5+) years experience as a data engineer or software developer.
- Extensive working experience using python, data modelling know-how, as well as good knowledge of workflow design and ETL processes.
- The ideal candidate will also bring experience in C# programming and .NET an application framework.
- Strong interest in the financial markets, as well as ideally previous exposure in a business context to financial data.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Complete business fluency in English, German would be a strong bonus
For consideration please send us your application documents as we will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
+49 (0)89 2109 3906