City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
seit 10 Monaten
**PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER** **INSURANCE** **PERMANENT** **LONDON** **ASAP**
Looking for a Project Support Officer to sit within the PMO function to support the Project Manager(s) and Project Team in the co-ordination, planning and control of the project.
Role: Project Support Officer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Location base: London city
Start date: July/August 2020
- Assist the Project Manager (s) in the production and maintenance of project plans
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs
- Maintain risk and issue logs
- Undertake any other administrative tasks, for the project, as specified by the Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology (PRINCE2)
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite including MSP
- Experience of working on IT projects / programmes (at least 4 years)
- Ability to analyse and present information
- Ideally have worked within Insurance - not a 'must have'
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to email@example.com with a few bullet points around where you have the relevant experience for a fast track review. If suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.