Leeds, West Yorkshire
etwa 1 Monat
Are you looking to be involved in the E2E Delivery of innovative projects with a tech forward mindset?
We are working with a retained partner of ours, helping them to find technically focused Agile Delivery Managers. This organisation deliver bespoke Software Solutions to there clients by utilizing a tech first mindset to the problem at hand.
You will be tasked with utilizing talent within the business as well as freedom to hire and build the team you need to deliver bespoke solutions developed from the ground up for every client. You will have the ability and backing to choose best tools and practices for your project, providing real change to clients that positively affect everyone's day to day life including your own.
If you are actively looking for a new role we can move quickly to get you onboard or if you are intrigued if this could be your next career move, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- 7 to 12 years total IT experience
- Proven track record of delivering of digital/web/cloud/mobile projects
- Directly managed a minimum of 4 to 5 team members
- Managed the E2E delivery of large scale IT Projects
- Technical hands on background
- IT focused University Degree i.e. Computer Science
- Proven track record of dealing with external facing stakeholders and being a problem solver
- Agile based development project experience