Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
60000.00kr - 80000kr per month
seit 6 Monaten
Project Manager - Copenhagen - paying 60,000 - 80,000 DKK a month plus benefits
We are working with one of Denmark's largest consumer goods companies who are about to embark on a large-scale transformation piece allowing them to be the leader in technology innovation within their industry in Europe.
We are looking for several senior individuals; Project, SR Project & Programme Managers, to build out a pool of resources to sit across the whole business for this transformation programme moving away from old legacy systems.
These position offers a unique local career opportunity for people who are talented and highly interested in managing and delivering programs and projects, with the opportunity to utilize their skills across multiple technology platforms.
We are looking for team players who have experience with project delivery built on cooperation and teamwork and who find it rewarding in working together with other dedicated professionals towards a shared goal.
- Project Manager (+5 years of experience)
- Senior Project Manager (+7 years of experience)
- Program Manager (+10 years of experience)
- Project/program estimation & planning
- Mobilization and ramp-up of projects/programs
- Manage project/program deliverables in an end-to-end delivery cycle
- Monitor and control performance, scope and budget, and secure relevant reporting
- Manage and mitigate risks and issues
- People and Stakeholder Management
- Experience with managing and delivering IT projects
- Experience in delivering projects with agile and/or scaled agile methodology
- Preferably having a background within top-tier consulting firm
- Certified project manager (Prince2 or similar)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Danish preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred