Up to £75000.00 per annum
mehr als 1 Jahr
Project Manager - Insurance Underwriting - User Experience - Business Change
An established insurance underwriting client based in the city is looking for a Project Manager to support the Head of Change in evolving the underwriting framework and user experience
- Assist the HoC by undertaking all aspects of the planning process to maintain and manage detailed plans throughout the project life cycle.
- Work productively with stakeholders, suppliers, vendors and contributors (including IT) to ensure all project deliverables are met to plan and budget.
- Act as a bridge between IT and customer needs to ensure clarity of targets.
- An open mindset, able to challenge accepted norms and championing continuous improvement and ask questions.
- Create necessary documentation with regards to the project, ensuring all documents are accurate, current, complete and stored correctly.
- Strong end to end Project lifecycle experience using a variety of methodologies.
- Proactive, problem solving and a self-sufficient, self-starter who is always highly professional and able to lead by example at all times.
- Strong Microsoft skills (Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Please get in touch with India Pover ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly experience of working on IT Projects/Programmes). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.