£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
seit 4 Monaten
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic fashion retail environment, with travel within Europe.
You will be working in an expanding change management team, this role will be focused on planning and delivering a variety of IT and business projects across our licensed wholesale apparel and brand management business. You're required to create, maintain and report on progress against a plan and to coordinate and lead the project implementation team to ensure quality and timely completion of deliverables.
Strategy & Innovation:
- Develop detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team member, identifying project goals and setting a timeline for the project activities.
- Collaborate with the Change Manager and other Project Managers on interdependent projects across the business to ensure joined up solutions are delivered
Operations & Results:
- Track and report project status, budget and scheduling
- Monitor and escalate risks and issues, defining mitigations or next steps as required
- Manage and coordinate project tasks
Customers & Relationships:
- Effectively communicate project information to various business and corporate stakeholders
- Build and maintain rapport with key stakeholders to ensure support and collaboration towards project goals
Leadership & Teams:
- Collaborate with various teams and lead meetings to develop project plans
- Drive delivery of project activities to meet deadlines and budget constraints
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience managing IT implementations (ERP implementations preferable)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (including MS Project)
- Experience working in manufacturing or fashion retail industry
- Ability to thrive and perform under time pressure and with multiple priorities
- Experience with Prince 2 and Agile methodologies
- Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability to travel is essential