North Yorkshire, England
£600 - £700 per day
fast 2 Jahre
IT Project Manager - Systems and Infrastructure Refresh Project - Manifucturing Background
An established manifucturing client based in Skipton is looking for an experinced IT Project Manager.
Purpose of the role
- Manage/Lead ongoing delivery of IT upgrade projects (mostly Infrastructure and Systems). Drive suppliers to this end.
- Act as the conduit between IT and the Board. Ensure that IT service/delivery aligns to the Board expectations, and initiate ideas that would help drive the business rather than IT acting as a support only function.
- Identify and pick up any gaps in the service, plan and lead remediation.
IT Infrastructure and Services
Review the performance of Stonehouse especially during the first few months of the support contract.
Review proposals to realise the 2017 IT Infrastructure Refresh.
Support the IT Steering Group in approving and prioritising system changes e.g.
- Address gaps in operational and management data
- Provision of additional interfaces such as WMS (warehouse management system) and Sage (accounting/finance system)
- Reduce the number of manual workarounds
Assisting in the establishment of a formal support and maintenance arrangement with Red Ledge
Advise on options to replace existing systems
Advise on possible additional systems such as Business Intelligence
Advise on how to address future IT Roadmap deliverables
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP via email or jobserve response. When sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly Infrustructure & Systems IT delivery). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.