Up to £45000.00 per annum
etwa 2 Jahre
A Huge European FMCG comapny is looking for a new Project Co-Ordinator to join the expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for Project Coordinator to take a supporting role in helping to achieve the most effective delivery of some large scale projects across the business. This will involve overseeing project plans, schedules, expenditure, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player, who will be required to liaise with various departments and therefore, you must be an effective communicator with a high attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain project plans.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Coordinate project deliverables including: assessment tools, interactive learning, coaching, consulting and instructor led training.
- Be aware of project staffing needs and work with necessary stakeholders to fulfil requirements.
- Identify any project issues, resolving timeously so that scheduled activities are achieved.
- Review and monitor related project financials and track project expenses
- Act as primary point of contact for owned projects across the business for project related activities and inquiries.
- Support delivery of work (manage participants, platforms, instruments, results/output, logistics fulfilment).
- Back office systems: includes entering project details into SAP and a variety of proprietary business systems.
- Participate in the successful handover to operations and support the project closure activities once the project is delivered including lessons learned and financial closure
- Support Head of Projects and Change Management on larger project engagements.
- Other project duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven project management skills gained in a pharmaceutical or food packaging industry or similar FMCG Industry is required.
- Experience working in a similar role within an FMCG market
- Previous experience of producing machinery specifications and qualification criteria
- Have knowledge of supplier auditing and approval of new suppliers
- Possess excellent project management and communication skills
- Keep abreast and act upon new regulations
- Establish good working practices
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate staff as and when appropriate
- Able to establish meaningful KPIs for work areas
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure, and meet deadlines, working on own initiative, whilst also being a team player.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite.
Desirable but not essential
- Ideally you will be Degree educated (or equivalent) in a related subject
- Knowledge and understanding of packaging design validation standards (ISO, ASTM, etc.),
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory standards and compliance
- technical knowledge of print, artwork and repro would be great - to understand various print techniques