£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive package
etwa 1 Monat
PROJECT ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT - LLOYD'S INSURANCE MARKET
My client is a major player in the Lloyd's market that has doubled its headcount in the past year through significant acquisitions. We are now on the lookout for someone to help support their rapid growth.
We are looking for a Project Manager with hands-on Analysis experience to join our team in Central London and assist with project management and related activities. You would get the opportunity to manage projects such as GDPR, Brexit, acquisition integration, business change, and more. You will be working closely with a range of stakeholders across the business and participating in meetings with Senior Appointments from a range of Lloyd's companies.
What can we offer you?
- On the job training provided
- Career progression opportunities based on the candidate's aptitude
- Incredible exposure to different businesses across the specialty insurance market
You will need:
- 2 - 4 years of Business Analysis or Project Management experience
- Insurance experience
- Exposure to IT-based projects
If you would like to know more, get in touch now!