Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£700 - £800 per day
etwa 1 Monat
**PROGRAMME MANAGER** **CARVE OUT** **CONTRACT** **SHEFFIELD**
My client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager, who has strong and recent Carve Out management experience as they are about to close a deal in the next 4 weeks on a separation investment (small - medium sized firm and carve out from a large group). 70% of carve out is IT focused but the responsibility will also include Office move and set up, 'stand-up' of Newco we have new CRM(1), Australia Business Separation(2), Rebrand(3), Real estate exit -new building in Sheffield for 50 fte's, (move costs and set up)(4), new finance ERP(5) and Payroll solution implementation(6), design and set-up up of new V4E service desk (1-2 fte's)(7), telephony migration to cloud(8) etc.
This role is based in Sheffield and the ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- Strong end to end carve out experience - exiting off a TSA and building new standalone project
- 70% of carve out is IT focused, so must have strong experience related to this
- Experience of small office move, rebrand, new finance ERP and Payroll solution implementation, telephony migration to cloud and set-up of a new V4E service desk
- Experience of managing and leading all decision making duties regarding programme, cost, stakeholders, resources, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with all levels of stakeholders across the business and externally.
If interested, please apply or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP highlighting your relevant experience and if suitable, we will contact you within 48 hours.