seit 10 Monaten
Product Owner - Financial ERP System (m/f/x)
For the business services team of an international client in Cologne, we are currently searching for a Product Owner to manage a newly implemented ERP system, as well as lead the transformation. The new system will manage all business processes ranging from project staffing, travel management to reporting & billing.
Our client has over 150 consultants working across Europe primarily focussed on procurement cost optimisation projects, however this will be a key inhouse position with no travel based it the Cologne headquarters.
- Lead the migration from an internal travel management system and seperate financial and controlling system to an all-in-one ERP system.
- Support in rollout of new ERP system
- Take responsibility for systems upgrades, new releases, as well as business unit governance
- Manage change requests from business units, and implement into system
- Conduct training workshops to introduce new employees and offices to the tool.
- Completed studies in IT, business administration, or finance/accounting
- Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and reporting processes
- 3+ years experience in an interface IT and business function.
- System / tool implementation experience, specifically ERPs systems would be hugely advantageous.
- Strong tool affinity as well as business knowledge.
- Complete English fluency and advanced German language skills.
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your relevant experience or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley for more information: +49 (0)89 2109 3906.