Up to £45000.00 per annum
etwa 2 Jahre
A huge pan-european manufacturing company is looking for a NPD Project Co-Ordinator to join the expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for Project Coordinator to take a supporting role in helping to achieve the most effective delivery of some large scale projects across the business. The NPD Coordinator assists the New Product Development Group by following up on projects, products / services portfolio, roadmap for own and OEM brands by gathering and tabulating data, and providing reports and documentation as needed. This position will also coordinate general administrative duties for the NPD and Change department. This will involve overseeing project plans, schedules, expenditure, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player, who will be required to liaise with various departments and therefore, you must be an effective communicator with a high attention to detail.
This role will provide support to various teams where necessary in order to support the projects and product development.
Primarily you will assist the Head of NPD to ensure that systems are in place which assure the technical and quality performance of manufacturing operations, and needs of markets and NPIs are reliably and consistently met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute project work as assigned by Head of NPD, Projects and Change and/or Project Manager.
- Create samples and accurate finished product specifications for all products in repertoire.
- Coordinate NPD, taking in to account cost, market trends, hazardous chemicals, demographic, ease of process, logistics, packaging, resource and testing.
- NPD Project Files Administration; complete feasibility study - handover documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to obtain samples and other essential information for product specification.
- Understand customer needs from a specific brief, create finished product specifications, ensure all specifications are approved and the deadline for submitting specifications are met. This includes direct customer contact and frequent liaison with key business accounts and suppliers.
- Maintain a log of all specifications and ensure product library and raw material risk assessments and data base is up to date.
- Support the implementation of a new computerised specification and document control system.
- Assists in scheduling meetings for NPD related topics.
- Monitor: tracks, tallies, sorts, creates, and responds to tasks related to NPD process.
- Interface with other departments to facilitate communication on projects.
- Administrate the implementation and maintenance of ISO documentation related to the NPI and NPD Process.
- Administrate and coordinate the data management of flavour and packaging raw materials.
- Development and data management.
- Coordinate manufacturing new product trials and NPI.
- Administration for NPD / NPI Purchase Orders.
- Assist Head of NPD and Change as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and consistently achieve specific KPIs. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to handle confidential information and business documents with due care and attention.
- A comprehensive understanding of company's the manufacturing process.
- Ability to work independently and ensure tasks are completed OTIF.
- Self motivation and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work in team environment
- Efficient problem solver
Must be able to work independently, make informed decisions, be able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously and meet daily job requirements. Have exceptional organisational skills, have a can-do attitude, with a great attention to detail. Strong computer skills are essential including, but not restricted to, Excel, PowerPoint and general Microsoft packages. An ability to embrace new systems and learn new software quickly.
- Project Coordination.
- Experience within a regulated environment (GMP, ISO) & working to regulatory guidelines for product development and licensing is essential.
- Excellent communication skills/ multitasking abilities.