Amsterdam, North Holland
seit 8 Monaten
**Principle Solution Architect - Mendix - Consultancy - Amsterdam (Remote) - Dutch speaking**
We are partnered with a fast-growing business and technology consultancy organization that helps leading companies to improve and digitize their operational processes. We work with over 300 enthusiastic colleagues in the Netherlands, UK and Germany, with a team of driven IT professionals with a passion for technology. These IT professionals deliver deep technology expertise, design, develop and manage innovative business solutions using low-code, RPA, iBPM, analytics and cloud platforms, and help organizations build future-proof information and application architecture to to realize maximum value for the organization.
As a Solution Architect you help clients to understand complex architectural issues. You approach this from both an IT and a strategic perspective, after which you apply the leading architecture methods (TOGAF, Novius) in a pragmatic way to realize an agile business architecture. At First Technology we work with modern cloud platforms, such as Mendix, Appian, Pega, Microsoft Power and Azure, UiPath and Splunk. As a Solution Architect you help the customer to analyze a business issue and formalize the solution architecture using the above technologies.
You will work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We like to go the extra mile for a good result and high quality. This provides solutions that make a difference for a satisfied client and satisfied end users. For this we are looking for top people with a passion for IT and technology and with good communication and analytical skills.
- Realizing, maintaining and continuously improving business architecture at customers using roadmaps
- Setting up architecture governance
- Leading technical role in solution architecture projects
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in solution architecture
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers
- Completed technical university or higher vocational education with university thinking and working level
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Solution Architect
- Strong in a team with good communication and analytical skills
- Certification in and / or hands-on experience with one or more of the mentioned methods
What do you bring?
In addition to the First core values, you have a can-do mentality and you are motivated to go the extra mile for a satisfied customer and high quality. In addition to the required IT skills, experience with one or more of the following methods is an advantage:
- Low-code, model-driven of full-stack software development
- Agile/scrum of DevOps
- Application, information or integration architecture
- One of the leading architecture methods (eg TOGAF, Novius)
- Young, ambitious environment with a great working atmosphere
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Structured coaching from your own mentor and daily supervisor
- Training and certification on the latest technology platforms
- Working on appealing and innovative solutions at renowned companies
- Events and drinks with your new colleagues
- Excellent employment conditions (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone)