seit 6 Monaten
Principal Enterprise Architect & Strategic Application Manager (m/w/x)
* Nordrhein Westfallen * possible to work up to 90% remote *
Would you like the opportunity to join an internationally-renown management consultancy in an inhouse role?
I'm currently working closely with a client in North Rhine-Westphalia looking for someone to join their team. This is a brand-new area of the business and you will get the opportunity to help build it up and take ownership of creating the company's future architectural set-up and business processes.
What will be your responsibilities?
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE: You will take ownership of the enterprise architecture of the entire company and will be responsible for designing the target architecture for the international group.
STRATEGIC APPLICATION MANAGEMENT: You will be in charge of defining and digitalising business processes for the lifecycle management of business applications across the organization, as well as further develop the business application portfolio in close cooperation with different stakeholders and business units.
LEADERSHIP: You will be taking over disciplinary management of a small team. This is a brand-new area of the business and you will get the opportunity to build it up and develop it.
What experience are we looking for?
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Good understanding of business process management (process optimisation and digitalisation)
- Experience of working within a highly strategic role (ideally within a consultancy)
- Excellent stakeholder management experience across different levels
- Fluent German skills are highly desirable
Location: The role is based in Cologne, but it is possible to work remotely up to 90% of the time.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org . I'm looking forward to your application!