City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
seit 9 Monaten
- Identify transformation opportunities through stakeholder relationships, shaping ideas, creating and promoting solutions and gaining senior management buy-in.
- Works with the Change Leadership team to define PMO functions and services which will have a measurable impact on the profitability and effectiveness of the Portfolio, whilst ensuring alignment to strategic objectives and strategic plans for other partnered business divisions.
- Collaborates with Change Leadership team and Change Management professionals and finance to leverage financial insight, assess affordability to drive executive decision making, in respect of the change agenda and roadmap.
- Leads the creation of key MI such as portfolio plans and forecasts to deliver the short and long term strategic objectives. Ensures sufficient frequency, granularity and accuracy whilst tailoring analysis, insight and sharing of information to drive effective decision making.
- Defines, delivers, reviews, evaluates and improves proposals for a successful PMO function by staying abreast of best practice and guidance. Identifies fit with the agreed Target Operating Model, challenging stakeholders where conflicts and contention exist, so that the integrity of the function is maintained.
- Takes the lead in all matters with regards to the manangement of relevant employees. Ensures that management discretion is used in a consistent manner and that the area follows the Group's policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement to maximise business performance.