£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
seit 5 Monaten
This is an exciting opportunity for a PMO Data Analyst with experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic fashion retail environment. Working in an expanding change management team, this role will provide administrative support for several business and IT projects. Main duties will be recording and tracking project budgets, developing and maintaining project management documentation, and analysis and reporting on project status and performance.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate understanding of project management tools and techniques, will be a competent user of the Microsoft Office suite and will be a confident communicator with bags of enthusiasm to contribute to the successful establishment of the new PMO function.
Strategy & Innovation:
- Support the development and maintenance of reports and project management documents for existing and new projects.
- Collaborate with the Change Manager and other Project Managers to review, assess and improve delivery of project objectives.
Operations & Results:
- Support the tracking of project status, budgets and scheduling
- Support project managers with collating and managing risks and issues across multiple projects
- Coordinate meetings and communications between projects
- Support ad hoc project admin tasks as needed
Customers & Relationships:
- Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers - using examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
- Build collaborative relationships with key project stakeholders to ensure the PMO can provide the support and governance required
- Collaborate with various teams and individuals to identify areas to continuously improve how we manage projects
- Produce communications and reporting to aid project delivery to deadline and budget constraints
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience working in a pressured project environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (including MS Project)
- Experience working in manufacturing or fashion retail industry is desirable
- Experience with Prince 2 and Agile methodologies is desirable
- Positive attitude and confidence to suggest creative solutions to problems
- Some travel may be required