Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
50000kr - 70000kr per month
mehr als 1 Jahr
Role: SAP Integration Architect to look at continuous improvement across the global SAP landscape design solutions, align with the business architects and write functional specifications.
- Lead the Integration Solution architecture.
- Design and validate architecture for proposed solutions to ensure most efficient design, based on SAP best practices and aligned with overall project goals
- Responsible for mapping the business requirements to systems / technical requirement to ensure they are in line with Integration guidelines
- Develop and own Solution Architecture Integration guidelines and best practices
- Engagement with Project stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver Solution architecture for Integration across all patterns
- Drive, inspire, engage team and stakeholders towards action
- Provide necessary technical expertise in resolution of development related issues focusing on root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans
- Designing, implementing and supporting high quality SAP integration solutions across multiple functional areas or industry solutions using SAP PI/PO.
- Must be able to combine business processes with PI development tools. Involved in all phases of the lifecycle including;
- POC, blueprinting, mapping, design, configuration, testing, go-live, and support.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and delivering middleware solutions for interfaces between various SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks, identifies key drivers of a defined, straight forward problem and proposing solutions.
- Create and maintain technical specifications from functional/business requirements for all integration/development work.
- 5+ Years of overall experience with SAP interfaces
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - MBA desirable
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Strong skills in SAP PI/ABAP design and development. Knowledge in SAP PI capabilities and configuration.
- Experience in connecting PI to both SAP and multiple NON-SAP systems.
- Experience with PI components such as System Landscape Directory - SLD, Enterprise Service repository - ESR, Integration Directory - ID
- Experience with SAP interface technologies ALE, RFC, and Proxy