£85000 - £100000 per annum
seit 6 Monaten
Ceded Reinsurance Manager - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - Reinsurance Operations - Business Process Outsourcing - Reinsurance - Client Management - Immediate Start
An insurance consultancy based in London is looking for a Reinsurance Operations Manager to be the Ceded Re Specialist for their client base whilst running their onshore and offshore teams. Your role will be varied where you will work with their client base and be responsible for relationship management, process management (people and technical processes), senior reporting, technical reinsurance management and will oversee reinsurance projects.
What you will have:
- Ceded Reinsurance Management Specialist, with strong experience and understanding of Lloyd's Market processes
- Experience running teams split onshore and offshore, particularly focused on standardising processes
- Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
- Experience overseeing reinsurance projects and therefore able to oversee project teams across business and IT reinsurance projects
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders and delivering senior reporting- able to demonstrate clearly stakeholder engagement skills through examples
- Ideally experience working with Sequel Re
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company with a strong insurance presence that is driving change across the insurance market. You will have the opportunity to lead and grow the claims function whilst supporting several different clients within the Lloyd's specialty market as they make claims related system and process changes.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to email@example.com for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.