City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
mehr als 1 Jahr
Operations Control Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
Responsible for managing the relationship with Third Party Administrators and supporting investment activities by ensuring accuracy and quality of data provided to the front office and to ensure that the oversight of our outsourced Operations is appropriately performed.
Heavy Focus on:
- Ensuring that processes are being carried out by the TPAs as specified.
- Oversight of the Investment Operations processes.
- OTC/ETD Derivatives/Securities Trade Management, Collateral Management, Corporate Actions, FX Management, Pooled Fund Dealing, Securities Lending, Reconciliations and Proxy Voting.
- Identify and address key risks, potential control weaknesses and inefficiencies.
- Assist with the team's day-to-day oversight of outsourced functions and/or performing processes where functions remain in-house.
- Co-ordinate across the business and our TPAs.
- Provide effective governance of our TPAs through meaningful MI.
- Effective use of SLAs and KPIs.
- Establish optimal solutions to problems and requests.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the asset management business and investment products across major asset classes.
- Strong knowledge/understanding and experience of ETD/CFD/Securities Trade Management.
- OTC Derivatives / Collateral Management experience.
- Some knowledge/experience of Corporate Actions, FX Management, Pooled Fund Dealing, Securities Lending, Reconciliations and Proxy Voting.
- IOC qualification.