£400 - £500 per day
seit 9 Monaten
Operational Acceptance Test Analyst - OAT - Newcastle/Edinburgh/London - Wealth Management - Financial Services - Contract
Location: London, Edinburgh or Newcastle
Contract Length: 6 months
Day Rate: £400-500 Outside IR35
About This Opportunity
A leading Wealth Management company are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the team in Test and be part of exciting plans to continue to grow the business. The OAT phase is just about to get underway at the end of the biggest change project to date that this company has delivered. The project has been centred around the implementation of a new banking platform which holds vital custodian and settlements data for the business. This is a great opportunity for you to build on existing operational acceptance testing experience and continue to expand your knowledge in this area and break into a lucrative industry.
- Working in a Test Team of energetic and self-motivated testers, test leads and test managers who are based in London, Newcastle and Edinburgh
- Build working relationships with Test, Business and Project teams
- Planning and prioritisation of work in an organised and efficient manner
- Deliver the OAT phase from planning, preparation and execution
- Previous experience of an OAT phase
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to operate at any level within the company and forge strong working relationships with external clients (3rd party vendors), project team, end users and software developers
- Flexible approach and demonstrate a positive attitude, even when under pressure
- Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrable testing experience in User Acceptance testing
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes with awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of test management tools (Microsoft VSTS\Azure DevOps preferred)
This is an opportunity to gain invaluable experience on a new banking platform, get further experience in OAT and explore a lucrative industry that can be hard to break into.
If you feel like a good fit for the role then please apply here. Please ensure that you provide all your contact details on your CV and highlight areas of your CV which are most relevant to this role. If successful, someone from Venquis will be in touch within 48 hours.
We look forward to receiving your application.