£50000 - £85000 per annum + Additional Benefits
mehr als 1 Jahr
**NETWORK ENGINEER** **PERMANENT** **FINANCIAL SERVICES** **LONDON**
My client within Financial Services is looking for an experience Network Engineer to join their team in London on a permanent basis. The Network Engineer has ongoing responsibility for the evaluation, design, development, installation, testing, and modifications of Local Area Networks (LAN's) and Wide Area Networks (WAN's). Responsible for network management, reporting and ensuring the control, reliability and performance of the LAN, WAN, Voice and Data Center infrastructure.
Details of the position:
Role: Network Engineer
Sector: Financial Services
Salary: £50,000 - £85,000 plus great benefits
Location base: London city
Start date: Will consider someone with up to 4 weeks' notice max
- Maintain current documentation of the network infrastructure.
- Perform infrastructure upgrades in a timely manner and adhere to the change control process.
- Test all network infrastructure changes appropriately before making them in the production environment.
- Monitor network activity and report to management instances of abuse and/or misuse of the network/voice infrastructure.
- Primary Vendor Interface for Network Infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Familiarity with IWAN and SDWAN, Network Monitoring Tools and Azure Cloud Networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Telephony Infrastructure, Palo Alto Firewalls, Citrix Netscalers, VMWare NSX Virtual Firewall and Cisco Meraki Wireless.
- Proven experience in managing operations and maintenance of LAN/WAN.
- Familiar with Project Management methodology and SDLC with great technical and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with monitoring and IT Service Management tools.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence and to perform work outside normal business hours and participate in 7x24 on call rotation - including availability for Travel.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information in a business-friendly manner.
- Certifications such as CCIE or CCNP highly desirable.
- Strong background in routing, switching, VoIP, and data center technologies.
- 5+ years of relevant general Information Technology experience.
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts, certification in ITIL v3 Foundations desired.
- Advanced College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to Oliver Helps: firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience for a fast track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.