City of London, London
£600 - £650 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
One of our leading, city-based insurance clients is looking for a Network Architect to join them on a large Azure Implementation Project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of design and implementation of network components within Azure cloud.
- Experience of F5 load balancers both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Core Cisco infrastructure solutions, LAN and WAN
- TCP/IP Networking; Switching, routing, VLANs, Spanning Tree, OSPF
- High Availability and recovery solutions, VRRP, HSRP, GSLB, DNS
- Network Connectivity, Carrier solutions, Internet
- Boundary controls, Checkpoint F/W, ACLs, IDS/IPS
- Ability to present complicated technical information appropriately to business and technical stakeholders including architecture governance to enable informed decisions.
- A focus on delivery will be key along with great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks according to business focus.
- You will be able to manage your own performance, complete tasks reliably, and act proactively to understand client needs and identify solutions.
- The ability to work well within a team and also as an individual when required is essential.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills are a must.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link or directly to email@example.com ASAP. One of our consultants will be in touch within 48h if you are suitable.